Friday, February 5, 2016

Meet Me At The Cafe

This Sunday is the first Sunday Sew Cafe...I'm really looking forward to it! Probably for a reason that you wouldn't expect. I don't get out much...go figure...so the Sunday Sew Cafe is kind of like a person who never has anyone over their house, but wants friends and all of a sudden someone calls and says "I'm coming over" LOL... Sometimes I just want creative people around. People I can bounce ideas off or give suggestions to or just enjoy each others company. Everyone needs to be in the presence of other passionate people in their field. It helps you stay motivated and gets your juices flowing. 

Will I see you on Sunday Friend?

Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Comment/Like/Share/Subscribe

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment