Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Dress Form Makeover

Well Hello!!!

Happy Hump-day! So, I was looking through some pics I posted recently of some of my draping and pattern making work and thought about how tattered my poor size 12 (realistically a size 6) dress form, Honey, looked. She was a gift from my cousin a few years back. She was put out in the trash and he came to the rescue. Good job Cousin!

I fixed her up before by putting a few pins in to keep the torn fabric from tearing any more and that's about it. Honey has been a great help to me over the years so I figured it was time for me to give her a much needed and well deserved makeover.

See the process below...



















Honey is looking pretty snazzy now!!!

Need help doing a dress form makeover? Let me know...I'm here to help!

Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Comment/Like/Share/Subscribe

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment