Thursday, October 22, 2015

In Black /\ White

(original post date 10-12-15)

How I accomplished this day to night look-

The first look is pretty relaxed. I pinned up the sides of this flared black and white Ace Blakley dress to make it more of a long-line shirt and wore it belted. I rocked a pair of black tights with black leather above the knee flat boots. The yellow hat added a bit of color to the ensemble.

For the night look I unpinned the sides, ditched the tights and put on some gladiator open toe shoes. I braided my hair off to the side to give it more of an elegant look. My handmade book clutch added a little pizazz!

#OOTN Make-up by the Pink Sistah
www.thepinksistah.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Join the Ace Blakley mailing list for trunk show dates & times.
Have style questions? Need advice on what to wear to an upcoming event? Let's talk about it.

Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Read/Comment/Like/Share

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment